Pavero Apples is a Safe Quality Foods (SQF) certified business, meaning we take cleanliness very seriously.
Safe Quality Foods certification, or SQF for short, is a globally recognized standard, created and managed by SQF Institute, that helps to maintain food safety and security, so that you get the highest quality food.
To maintain our SQF certification we have very specific standards and rules that we adhere to including, but not limited to:
- Routine Facilities Cleaning Schedule
- Required Protective Gear
- Face Covers
- Hair Nets
- Mesh Protective Jackets
- Routine & Required Hand Washing
Our apples are not only available online or in our shop, but also in grocery stores around the country. All of our grocery chain customers require some form of Food Safety Certification.
Pavero Apples is committed to food safety and we take cleanliness and health very seriously to ensure our customers receive the best fresh fruit.
Additional Covid-19 Precautions
As an essential business, part of the food supply chain, we have increased the frequency and intensity of our already extensive cleaning routine. We take health and cleanliness very seriously and are working around the clock to ensure we are doing our part to stop the spread of this virus.
- We sanitize our entire packing line daily
- Our office is sanitized each day and our office is closed to non-essential employees (those who do not need to come in the office).
- We use a sliding glass door to communicate with employees and customers who do not need to enter the office to reduce person to person contact.
- Our employees are also practicing social distancing and are mindful to keep as much distance between each other as possible.
We are committed to working extremely long hours to ensure that everyone receives fresh, healthy apples. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us! We are happy to help with anything you need.